The Fukushima Reassessment
After pursuing our Mission “To Heal the World” by discovering, developing, demonstrating, documenting and disseminating Natural Solutions to human issues, for the first part of our first decade, the Natural Solutions Foundation Trustees determined to reassess our expressive association activities due to the continuing emergency represented by the nuclear disaster at Fukushima on March 11, 2011.
General Bert Stubblebine, our Foundation’s esteemed President, warned the world about the threat to the entire Northern Hemisphere in his Estimate of Situation: www.GeneralBert.com.
As a result, we have reconsidered our efforts to educate farmers and consumers about the production and importance of clean, safe food in Panama in the face of an escalating radiation presence in our food supply in North America and the entire Northern Hemisphere.
For that reason, over the weeks and months after Fukushima, the Trustees decided to take the following actions:
1. Reach out to decision makers and opinion makers in Japan, America and the whole world to mobilize NGO concern and focus, leading to the creating of an independent NGO International Commission to address Fukushima.
2. Determine the best location to provide a large-scale low radiation, certified Organic food sourced for concerned consumers in North America.
3. Relocate the President and the Medical Director, who is trained in Environmental Medicine, to that location and
4. Establish a food supply available through a food cooperative in North America.
In keeping with those goals, the Trustees determined that they would
1. Close the Center in Volcan (where farmer and consumer education had been proceeding as part of the activities of the Eco Demonstration Center) and
2. Maintain the operations of what is now our Certified Organic Coffee Farm in the highlands of Panama, a teaching farm.
To this end the Trustees of the Foundation have –
1. Re-located the President and the Medical Director to Santiago, Chile, an area with a strong food production and export infrastructure.
2. Established the roster of products available to our supporters in North America and the EU.
Thus, we continue to carry out our activities as a not for profit educational and informational humanitarian charity in the United States presenting Action Items, webinars, blogs, opinion pieces, radio interviews and other educational activities.
We also continue to provide solutions to the problems that we see affecting all of us including health strategies which are natural and effective, social action strategies with strong potential for reforming public policy errors and alerting our supporter base to their personal and social options for healthy living.
Our Expressive Associations Activities continue in Panama, Chile, Equatorial Africa and the European Union.
Our day to day operations are controlled in the following ways:
Trustee and President, Maj. Gen. Albert N. Stubblebine III (US Army, Ret.) oversees our strategic and tactical initiatives and planning.
Trustee and Medical Director Rima E. Laibow, MD, hosts a weekly radio show received around the world with Counsel Fucetola, supervises and interacts with employees and volunteers around the world, writes and speaks widely on issues of interest to the Foundation and participates with the other Trustees in strategic and tactical planning.
Trustee and Counsel Ralph Fucetola, JD, oversees our expressive association communications efforts, legal strategies and fund raising, centered in the United States.
The Foundation conducts educational activities and offers people the opportunity to access products and services which are consistent with those natural solutions and concepts to which the Foundation subscribes and which it shares with its supporters.
We make heavy use of video and written communications via the internet and have many websites offering free books and downloads to assist people in making changes which will enhance their health and well-being.
An overview of our accomplishments over our first decade can be found here:
You can join our free email list and learn more here: www.DrRimaTruthReports.com
Here is our YouTube Report from the Trustees on our first ten years: http://youtu.be/dtWoKqrb8eY