Natural Solutions Foundation
The Global Voice for Health and Food Freedom™
Health Freedom Advocates Ask Presidential Candidates Tough Questions
We’ll list here to whom the Questionnaire is being sent (as we obtain contact information) with send dates:
1. Dr. Ron Paul [GOP] – 6.16.11 via email to congressional office
2. Mit Romney [GOP] – 6.16.11 via web form at official site
3. Michelle Bachmann [GOP] – 6.16.11 – via email to press office
4. Herman Cain [GOP] – 6.16.11 – via web form to campaign site
5. Newt Gingrich [GOP] – 6.17.11 – via web form to campaign site
6. Gary Johnson [GOP]- 6.17.11 – via web form to campaign site
7. Barack Hussein Obama [Democrat] – 6.17.11 – via web form to campaign site
8. Tim Pawlenty [GOP] – 6.17.11 – via web form to campaign site
9. Wayne Allyn Root [Libertarian Party] – 6.17.11 – via web form to campaign site
10. Cynthia McKinney [Green Party] – 6.17.11 – via message to Facebook page
Candidate Questionnaire – 2011 Presidential Primaries
Questions About Health and Food Freedom
To All Declared Presidential Candidates,
This is an expressive association activity of the Natural Solutions Foundation, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in part dedicated to educating decision makers regarding natural solutions to issues of health and food. Instructions to Candidates: Please answer each question either “Yes” or “No” followed, if you chose, by an explanation of any length. The more than 300,000 concerned health freedom advocates on our opt in list thank you in advance for your time and considered response. We will share the results of this Questionnaire with them and with the millions to whom our Action eAlerts are forwarded. Please email the response to our Counsel at ralph.fucetola[at]usa.net. All responses are due by July 4, 2011.
Yours for Health and Food Freedom,
The Trustees of the Natural Solutions Foundation
Maj. Gen. Bert Stubblebine (US Army, Ret.) – President
Dr. Rima E. Laibow MD – Medical Director
Ralph Fucetola JD – Counsel
Questionnaire URL: http://drrimatruthreports.com/?p=9733
1. Do you support the mandatory labeling of foods as GMO or GMO Free?
2. Do you support a permanent ban on GMO food and ingredients products?
3. Do you support upgrading Organic Standards, so that USDA standards meet or exceed the private standards developed by international organizations of organic producers?
4. Do you support defunding the 4,000 FDA food inspector positions, duplicating state-level programs, created in the so-called FDA Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010?
5. Do you support Dr. Ron Paul’s Raw Milk Freedom Bill, HR.1830 which would reverse FDA’s current policies preventing interstate commerce in raw milk or raw milk products?
6. Do you support legislation to reverse FDA’s current policies preventing interstate commerce in what are termed “alternative” health care approaches, including minerals, nutrients and herbs used for traditional wellness purposes, energetic devices used to support normal structure and function, and such folk remedies as ear candling?
7. Do you support legislation voiding all CDC vaccine recommendations (which then become the basis for state and private vaccine mandates)?
8. Do you support, on the federal level, legislation to assure to all Americans the right to exercise religious and philosophical objections to mandated vaccination?
9. Do you support repealing the special liability privileges drug companies were granted by Congress in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
Health & Food Freedom:
10. Do you support legislation mandating revisions to US Codex Alimentarius policies, protecting American health and food freedoms from “harmonization” with international restrictions?
11. Do you support First Amendment rights to share information concerning the health benefits of food and components now limited by FDA and FTC regulatory criminalization of such speech?