When you suggest that food workers should be forced to receive the Hepatitis A Vaccine you are making a suggestion that bars pregnant women from becoming food workers since CDC says that the vaccine should not be used in pregnant women.
You are also calling for a mandate to inject not only 1440 EL.U. of viral antigen, but also 0.5 mg of aluminum as aluminum hydroxide, a dangerous pro-oxidant associated strongly with Alzheimer’s Disease and other major neurological disorders.
In addition, the infertility material, polysorbate 20 (0.05 mg/mL) and up to 0.5 mcg/ml of MRC-5 cellular proteins along with up to 40 ng of neomycin sulfate, an aminoglycoside antibiotic included in the cell growth media.
All this when hepatitis A, a self limited disease, can be stopped from spreading by simple soap-and-water hand washing?
Oh, let’s not forget that immune-compromised people should not be vaccinated, so anyone who ever had chemotherapy is out of a job, folks with liver disease should not receive the vaccine, either.
So your dictum, that any food handler, has a massive set of problems associated with it in terms of the food handlers’ health. But that does not address the underlying problem in your argument, however well-intended.
Vaccines do not work. They are based on immunology, bacteriology and virology which has been long since discredited but which persists for one very simple reason: money.
That simple reason, however, comes in two flavors:
1. Sheer, simple profit for the manufacturers and sales agents of the vaccines themselves, which are classified as an uninsured risk, and against any type of liability the manufacturers and administrators of the vaccines are indemnified and
2. Follow on marketing. Since vaccines introduce foreign proteins and stealth viruses, along with heavy metals and infertility agents into the body, over and over and over again, the follow on markets for cancer, infertility, autoimmune disorders and more, is enormous and pretty much supports the entire medical industrial complex, among the largest industries on the planet consuming 16% of our GNP or more in the US alone.
So you won’t hear about the dangers and uselessness of vaccines from the official sources or the lap dog media. But science is not a popularity contest and the reality is quite clear: vaccines are a bad choice all around.
Mandates are even worse for both health and for freedom.
Because, and here is the surprise, food handlers own their own bodies just as you do. Forcing them to submit to having worthless toxins injected in their bodies is the worst form of tyranny. Requiring hand washing is a totally different matter since the long-term consequences are non-existent and the science is stunningly clear.
Wait – don’t I recall that the Shingles vaccine is ineffective in up to 99% of cases? Yes, I do, as a matter of fact, based on the Cochran Report data. And don’t I recall that 1 person is harmed for every 2.8 people vaccinated, with serious adverse events up to, and including, death?
So why would anyone in their right mind recommend the use of this dangerous, and strikingly ineffective nostrum? Money, maybe? Knee jerk compliance, perhaps? Vaccinism blindspot-ism?
Perhaps because of manipulated data as presented in this article and others like it:
“The Shingles Prevention Study, involving more than 38,000 adults 60 years and older, showed that the herpes zoster vaccine prevented approximately half of all episodes of acute zoster and approximately two thirds of all episodes of postherpetic neuralgia (N Engl J Med. 2005;352:2271-2284).”
Well, no, actually, it did not show that at all.
Here is an interesting take on these numbers by Dr. David Brownstein:
“The report states that, over a median surveillance period of 3.12 years, with over 52,000 participants, there was a 51% relative risk reduction in confirmed cases of herpes zoster in those that received the vaccine. Furthermore, the author stated that among those aged 60-69, the number needed to treat to prevent one case of shingles was 50. Among those 70 years and older, the number needed to treat was 100.
These numbers show that, in those aged 60-69, the shingles vaccine was ineffective for 98% (forty-nine out of fifty) of those studied. For those aged 70 and older, the vaccine was 99% ineffective, since 99 out of 100 received no benefit.
I am incredulous that anyone looking at this data could proclaim that the shingles vaccine was effective. In fact, it wasn’t.
According to this data, the shingles vaccine was a 98-99% failure.
Assuming the cost of the vaccine is $200 (a generous assumption), we would have to vaccinate 50 subjects aged 60-69 years to prevent two cases of shingles at a cost of $10,000 per case. For those over 70 years, 100 patients need to be vaccinated to prevent one case of shingles at a cost of $20,000. Clearly, this vaccine is not cost effective in these tough economic times.
Finally, the author summarized the adverse effect risk of the shingles vaccine. The number needed to harm from the vaccine was 2.8. That means for every 2.8 vaccines given, one patient was harmed. Furthermore, for every one hundred subjects vaccinated, one had a severe adverse reaction such as rash, fever, or hospitalization.
Can you be too forgiving? Can you be so highly conscious that you lose track of the outside world while perfecting your relationship to the inner (and higher) one?
I think so.
Two days ago I was a guest on a radio show. It was a vital and interesting discussion for the host and for me so he asked me to join a round table with other hosts on the show a couple of hours later. I was happy to do it.
The other hosts on the show were highly articulate people with a deep connection to truth and change. They spoke deeply about their own inner journeys and the need to correct the inner issues before we could be effective at correcting the outer ones. They concurred that old patterning first molds and then holds us.
I agree. Emphatically.
I added to the discussion, however, the idea that while we need to do our inner work, that is not enough. We must find solutions to the outer problems, the globalization, the depopulation, the injustice, the mandatory vaccination, the Chemtrails.
I know as well as a few, and more than most, the power of intentionality, the power of conviction and the power of determination.
I also know very well that, whether its principles are right or wrong, the fatalism of the New Age philosophy was seized upon, and funded, by the same forces that want us bemused, befuddled and bewildered, sapped of our vitality and change agency by belief and bonds of all sorts.
Acquiescence and apathy , whether induced by fluoride or gurus, serve the would-be controllers and keep us in our place, whether we feel a sense of inner liberation or not.
Understand, please, that I have a personal practice based on my own spiritual beliefs and experiences and it is very precious to me, defining the core of my life. But, at least for me, to be engrossed with following the inner path without seeing, and acting on, the outer reality is to cut off an essential part of our humanity, our responsibility not just to our own welfare and energetic structures, but to our fellow humans.
We are, after all, all connected and if I am free but you are still a slave, then I am not really free at all, am I?
In short, for me, at least, inner clarity unconnected to outer reality is not worth very much. But, then again, correcting outer reality without inner clarity is only worth slightly more since at least it can help others even if it cannot help oneself very profoundly.
So while it is beguiling to become blissed, staying there without a commitment to blissing the world, too, is ultimately as selfish as not caring at all about anything except your own creature comforts.
We have been warned of this “falling short of the mark” by philosophers for millennia. In the Buddhist tradition, for example, there are the Bodhisattvas, the enlightened, who return to the life of the world pledging to remain in service until all beings attain enlightenment. In another tradition, Faith without Works is seen as essentially tragic.
You are absolutely right, Dr. Caplan. If your kid gets vaccinated and is shedding infectious viruses which make my kid sick, your kid’s vaccination has endangered my kid and neither of you has a right to do that (nor do you or your wife, for that matter, given that people shed infectious organisms for 21 days or longer after nasal vaccination and other vaccinations!).
Further, if your kid is unlucky enough to be vaccinated (and I am sure he/she would be, given your public positions on the topic) and develops the increasingly common phenomenon of vaccine failure (getting the disease against which your kid has been vaccinated), your kid’s infection threatens my kid’s health during the incubation period before symptoms emerge, given that these infectious diseases are often more virulent than those which occur from native strains in un-vaccinated people.
Let’s face it, Dr. Kaplan: herd immunity does not exist. If your kid’s vaccine is effective, your kid won’t get the disease(s) against which he/she has been protected by the vaccine. If my kid is unvaccinated, and you can be sure that he/she will be, complete with legal exemptions, the only dangers from vaccines are 1) contagion originating among the vaccinated and 2) the legal bullying which your continuing harangues support and are used to justify.
There are two possibilities that I can see here:
1. You really are so genuinely scientifically uninformed that you believe what you are saying. After all, you are a bio ethicist, not a scientist. You offer up opinions but are not trained as a scientist. Dr. Paul Offit, whom I believe you know, says that we need ‘Journalism Jail’ for people who write and speak about vaccine science without proper qualifications. Bio Ethics is hardly a proper qualification to speak on scientific matters.
In that case, I suggest that you take the time to become informed enough to revise your positions on vaccinations since they are not supported by either reproducible science or epidemiology. I will remind you that Sanjay Gupta, MD, who is trained in these areas, recently decided that his position on hemp was wrong and publicly revised it, much to his credit.
2. You serve another master besides truth or ethics and it is profitable for you to disseminate incorrect information. If that is the case, there is something very biological about this, since the impulse to acquire goods and power is part of the biological matrix we are built upon, but there is certainly nothing ethical about it.
The serious issue has finally surfaced internationally.
Its impact could spread on a global scale.
With warm regards,
(Message from Mr.Matsumura)
Dear Ambassador Murata,
I invite you to read Helen Caldicott’s letter to Thomas Bach, president of the International Olympic Committee, urging him to use the power of his institution to “assemble an independent assessment team of biomedical experts, who have no financial or other relationship with the nuclear power industry or its regulators, to carry out a diligent investigation of all relevant areas to determine the extent of radiogenic health concerns before the ambitious plans for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are allowed to proceed too far.”
Read “Unwelcome Science.”
The article also points out a series of outstanding coverage by the New York Times reporting staff and Editorial Board in the last few weeks.
The Letter from Helen Caldicott
January 23, 2014
Dear Mr Bach,
I write to you as a physician and pediatrician who is well-versed in the medical effects of atomic radiation and the radioactive pollutants that have been released into the environment from the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plants. (My CV can be found at www.helencaldicott.com)
I have a deep concern for the health and well-being of the athletes who have trained so hard and so long to be eligible to compete in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo.
TEPCO has identified over 60 varieties of man-made radioactive pollutants from samples of contaminated water that are collected on a daily basis. Many of these pollutants — for example, radioactive varieties of caesium (Cs-137), strontium (SR-90), and iodine (I-129) — did not exist in the natural environment before the advent of nuclear fission. Thus the natural background levels of such radioactive pollutants is zero, yet once released into the environment they will remain potentially dangerous for centuries.
My concerns are listed below:
1. Parts of Tokyo itself are radioactively contaminated as a result of the fallout from the Fukushima Daiichi accident almost three years ago. Samples collected randomly from apartments, moss growing on roofs and soil from streets has been tested for various radioactive elements and has found to be very radioactive. References can be provided on request.
2. This means that the athletes will be subjected to inhaling or ingesting radioactive dust emitting alpha, beta and/or gamma radiation, as well as being exposed to gamma radiation (like X rays) emanating from contamination in the soil and on the streets.
3. Much of the food sold in Tokyo is contaminated with radioactive pollutants, having been grown in the Fukushima prefecture at the encouragement of the Japanese government. (It is impossible to taste or smell radioactive elements in food, and monitoring every item to be consumed is not practical.)
4. Many of the fish caught on the east coast of Japan carry some burden of radioactive elements, indeed some are quite severely contaminated. This is an ongoing problem; for almost three years 300 to 400 tons of radioactively contaminated groundwater has been pouring into the Pacific Ocean every day from beneath the damaged reactors.
5. If the athletes eat radioactively contaminated food or drink radioactively contaminated tea or other liquids, some of them are likely years later to develop cancer or leukemia. The incubation time for these diseases is five to eighty years depending on the particular radionuclides and the affected organs.
6. The Japanese government is incinerating radioactive waste and some of the resulting radioactive ashes are being dumped into Tokyo Bay where the athletes are expected to row and exercise.
7. Another major worry is that between now and 2020, additional releases of radioactive pollutants could occur from the Fukushima Daiichi reactors. The buildings of Units 3 and 4 are severely damaged from the original earthquake and subsequent explosions; they could well collapse if they suffer another earthquake greater than 7 on the Richter scale. Should that happen, up to 10 times more radioactive cesium than was released at Chernobyl could be released into the air. Such an event could greatly exacerbate existing contamination problems in Tokyo and pose great dangers to the athletes.
8. At the Fukushima Daiichi site, there are more than 1000 huge hastily built metal tanks holding millions of gallons of extremely radioactive water, with an additional 400 tons being pumped out from the damaged reactors on a daily basis. Some of these tanks were put together by inexperienced workers and they are held together with corroding bolts, rubber sealants, plastic pipes and duct tape. Another large earthquake would likely rupture many of these tanks thus releasing additional volumes of highly contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean just north of Tokyo.
It is for these reasons that I strongly recommend that you urge the International Olympic Committee to assemble an independent assessment team of biomedical experts, who have no financial or other relationship with the nuclear power industry or its regulators, to carry out a diligent investigation of all relevant areas to determine the extent of radiogenic health concerns before the ambitious plans for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are allowed to proceed too far. Furthermore it is imperative that the assessment team understand and report on the perilous current state of the reactors, their surrounding buildings, the subterranean groundwater flow problems, and the multitudinous storage tanks on the surface filled with millions of gallons of contaminated water.