Natural Solutions Foundation is proud to be the initiating organization and a principle plaintiff in the Stop the Shot law suit to prevent the FDA from using dangerous, improperly tested and ineffective vaccines either for influenza in general or specifically for the virus created in a laboratory and loosed on the world as if it were a genuine killer pandemic virus, A/2009/H1N1 or Swine Flu. And, as our advisers and co-plaintiffs, we are deeply fortunate to have a team of outstanding lawyers and scientists who have been with us every step of the way, perfecting this critically important legal challenge to bad science, failed public policy and commercialized, but potentially deadly science. One of those advisers is the remarkable Paul G. King, PhD. His credentials and professional experience are impressive. See http://dr-king.com/ to be impressed,
But far, far more impressive to me is his passion for freedom, for truth and for scientific accuracy. Dr. King is the Scientific Adviser for CoMeD, the Coalition for Mercury Free Drugs, http://mercury-freedrugs.org/, and is principle adviser in their legal effort to protect mothers and babies from mercury-containing vaccinations since the dangers of mercury to the fetus are widely recognized and very well known except, of course, to Federal and State Officialdom.
His passion for truth is exceeded only by his passionate belief in the power of that truth if we, the People, persist in our quest for that truth and for our enduring freedom. We of the Natural Solutions Foundation share that passion and that belief. So it is a great pleasure to share with you Dr. King’s resounding statement of the reason that we who question vaccination and who vehemently oppose mandatory medical treatment of any sort, even if we favor it, are already the victors in this battle for truth and freedom and how that victory will manifest!
And it will, you know. We, the people questioning vaccinations, especially untested novel ones, will be the majority. Here is why and here is how.
—————————— Health Freedom: The Enduring Opposition to Forced Vaccination
By Paul G. King, PhD
“Never, never, never give up” — Sir Winston Churchill
Arrayed against today’s forced-vaccination mandates stands a small, but growing, group of hundreds of doctors, lawyers, nurses, researchers, scientists, teachers, and other professionals who are affected by various vaccine issues.
Behind this growing group stand hundreds of thousands of citizens who, at a minimum, have a possibly vaccine-damaged child, grandchild, niece, nephew, brother, sister, first, second, third or fourth cousin, other family member, or a friend or acquaintance who has one or more of these injured persons in their family.
Moreover, the public officials and others behind vaccination mandates, such as the ones in New Jersey, West Virginia and US Air Force daycare centers, have consciously chosen to use their “control” of the governmental health agencies and the mainstream media to ridicule any who oppose their near-religious, but scientifically unsupported, belief in the sanctity of vaccines and mandated vaccination programs.
In addition, these individuals are blind to the flaws in most of the vaccines and vaccination programs.
The flaws include:
– The need for multiple doses to provide “protection” from the “disease” or “disease component”,
– The limited duration of the protection provided,
– The lack of any protection for some percentage of those vaccinated,
– The need for “booster” doses, and
– The serious collateral damage to the immune, neurological and other systems of some who are inoculated with vaccines from the non-disease components in the vaccine (e.g., Thimerosal, polymeric hydroxyaluminum compounds, gelatin, egg protein, extraneous DNA, adventitious viruses, cell debris, and formaldehyde – to name a few).
Worse, they have conveniently “forgotten” the established Public Health principle that no vaccine should even be recommended for a mass vaccination program unless, including the worst-case long-term costs from the adverse events that that vaccine may cause, the vaccination program is truly cost effective.
Moreover, these vaccination apologists have “forgotten” that those who oppose forced vaccination range from:
– Those who simply oppose such mandates on constitutional grounds to:
– Those who oppose mass inoculation for vaccines for diseases, like influenza and herpes Varicella zoster, where the vaccines are not clinically effective, much less cost effective, to:
– Those who are simply opposed to forcing anyone to get any vaccine under any circumstance because:
—Vaccination violates their deeply held religious/ philosophical beliefs or
—Based on their research and study,
– Vaccines cause more long-term chronic disease, harm and death than the few childhood diseases for which we have a vaccine that is truly cost-
effective to use for mass vaccination, and/or
– Exposure to these childhood diseases is safer than inoculation with a vaccine for a childhood disease because:
– In a truly healthy environment where: a) there is no smallpox; b) measles and rubella are rare; c) there have been no confirmed diphtheria cases or paralytic polio cases in the last half decade; and d) tetanus occurs mostly in the elderly, the risk of harm from the disease is vanishingly small and/or,
– Several of mass childhood vaccination programs are not cost effective (e.g., the programs for: herpes Varicella zoster, rotavirus, and seasonal influenza) and/or
– Several vaccines are not effective in preventing those inoculated from contracting the disease (e.g., the current live virus vaccines for influenza and rotavirus, which give all of those inoculated an infection of the disease against which those being inoculated are supposed to be being protected) and/or
– Once you have had:
a) a mumps infection on both sides of your neck, or
b) a pertussis infection promptly treated with the appropriate antibiotics, or
c) a promptly treated rotavirus infection, or d) an untreated acute Hepatitis A or B or an untreated HPV infection from which you recover, you have near-lifetime immunity, and/or
– For many reasons, vaccines provide, at best, only limited protection and/or only limited-duration protection from contracting a “vaccine preventable” disease if they are subsequently exposed to it, and/or,
– Vaccines weaken rather than strengthen the capability of the immune systems of those who are inoculated with said vaccines to differentiate between self and not self – significantly contributing to the observed increases in a variety of immune and autoimmune diseases that, before 1950 where very rare (< 1 in10,000) but are increasingly common (e.g., asthma occurring at a rate of about 1 in 9 in today’s vaccinated children), and/or
- In today’s environment in America, healthy kids should contract the remaining “vaccine preventable” childhood diseases to which those born in America before 1950 were most certainly exposed, and/or to:
- Those who hold some combination of the preceding views or other vaccine-questioning views.
Finally, it is important to understand that, today, with each attempt to compel some group to be inoculated with some vaccine(s), the number of people who oppose forced vaccination grows along with the public’s:
- Loss of trust in vaccination and
- Determination to:
---Actively oppose forced vaccination and, increasingly, most vaccination programs, and
---Teach their children and all with whom they are acquainted to oppose:
- The forced vaccination that is currently imposed on any group as well as
- Any and all attempts to increase vaccine mandates.
Thus, unless the Establishment abandons its attempts to mandate vaccination on additional groups and reverses course by making all vaccination voluntary with incentives for those vaccines that are reasonably safe and truly cost effective, then, not tomorrow, but in the not-too-distant future, the number of people that are opposed to forced vaccination will grow until they are the majority.
In closing, let us remind the establishment that we, the People, know the value of Benjamin Franklin’s admonishment, “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately”.
Moreover, on the issue of forced vaccination, though diverse in our views on vaccines and vaccination, we, the People, shall hang together and continue to grow our numbers daily.
Furthermore, we understand Franklin’s admonishment “They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”.
Therefore, we are striving to take back all of the essential liberties that, since September 11, 2001, if not before, the federal government has been, and is, attempting to take from us.
Let us remind the federal government and the governments of the states that the Constitution of the United States of America begins by stating:
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America”.
Moreover, the Tenth Amendment clearly states:
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people”.
However, though the Federal Courts have repeatedly recognized the coercive police powers of the “States” in the area of forced vaccination, we, the People, have not forgotten that we, the People, who are citizens of these “States”:
- Retain the powers not delegated by us to the federal government or to the “States” and
- Also, directly or indirectly, retain the right to retake any power that we have delegated to the “States” or, for that matter, to any other governmental unit.
Further, let all be assured that, no matter what the cost or how long it may take, we, the People, will: a) stop the attempts to mandate more vaccines and b) roll back all vaccination mandates where, in the United States of America, mass vaccination is not truly cost-effective when all the costs are considered.
Therefore, we will resist until we, the People, become the majority in all of the States, Commonwealths, Districts and Territories. Then, we will: a) outlaw all mandatory vaccination programs in America and b) only allow voluntary “opt in” vaccination policies.
Awakened from our complacence, we, the People, who oppose forced vaccination and our children, and our children’s children unto seven generations and beyond, will:
Never, never, never, never, never, never give up until forced vaccination is universally banned everywhere in the United States of America.