Email Newsletter from November 13, 2007
TALES FROM THE CODEX CRYPT
PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY
CODEX NUTRITION CHIEF:
MINERALS MAY BE GOOD FOR THE
THEY’RE TOO GOOD FOR YOU
Rolf Grossklaus has a bad foot. He has admitted to taking illegal substances to help it heal: Boron, Vanadium (along with possibly legal doses of Calcium – legal, that is, IF the dose he is taking is low enough to satisfy the European Food Supplements Directive, a Codex-Compliant limitation of types and doses of nutrients used in Europe). You see, when I asked him what the problem was he said that he had apparently injured his ankle while playing with his 5 year old grandson. It is nice to know that such a warm, cuddly side exists, of course. When he cruelly and callously dismisses and humiliates people in public that’s sort of hard to see.
Anyway, he told me that an MRI showed some damage and now he was in a walking cast to immobilize the foot. Nutritional physician to nutritional physician, I said to him, "I assume you are taking boron, vanadium and calcium to speed bone healing." and he answered, "Yes".
Nothing very unusual there in the US, of course, where nutrients are foods and no upper limits can be set.
But we are in Europe, land of the Codex-compliant European Food Supplements Directive where boron and venadium are not permitted and high dose nutrients are, likewise, forbidden.
So consider that for a moment!
Rolf Grossklaus, MD,
- The man with specialty training in nutritional medicine
- The man who has driven home the false and dangerous (but pharma phriendly) idea that nutrients are toxins and should be treated that way via the toxicology tool called "Risk Assessment"
- The man who runs a company which performs Risk Assessment for profit, mandating doses so low that they have no discernible impact on anyone
- The man who pushed through Codex the Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (ratified in Rome, July 4, 2005) which states that their maximum permitted doses are "Upper safe limits of vitamins and minerals … established by scientific risk assessment",
Rolf Grossklaus, MD, says that he is taking nutrients banned by the European Food Supplements Directive, lifted from the shelves of Europe. And they are not very important here in the EU anyway because, as the European Food Supplements Directive says, "Only vitamins and minerals found in, and consumed as part of, the diet should be allowed to be present as food supplements although this does not mean that their presence therein is necessary".
(View Source PDF)
Yes, the very same man admitted to me that now that he has a bone injury, he takes nutrients for health and healing! Since he actually does have a scientific and medical education in nutrition, we can safely assume that the doses he is taking of these prohibited nutrients are high enough to do him some good – IF they were legal under the European Food Supplements Directive, that is.
Here is the list of the only minerals which Dr. Grossklaus can legally take because they are permitted under the European Food Supplements Directive (all others are prohibited):
Oh, my goodness! Boron and Vanadium are not among them! I conclude from this interesting information and conversation with Dr. Grossklaus, the tireless champion of nutrients-as-toxins, nutrients-subjected-to-risk-assessment, nutrients-which-must-have-upper-limits that what is very good for the Masters who want to control our health (and lack thereof) is most assuredly NOT deemed to be good for us, the Serfs who are also known, as a term of art by the people who created Codex, as "Useless Eaters".
Click here (http://drrimatruthreports.com/index.php?p=443)
to read about the goings-on at Codex during CCNFSDU (the Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses) yesterday.
Frankly, if your health and mine – perhaps our very survival – were not at stake what takes place here would be a farcical dark comedy, nothing more. Unfortunately, it is a great deal more.
The Natural Solutions Foundation is working for your health and health freedom. In fact, if you read my blog on the events of yesterday, you can see why we say that we are the only organization protecting your interests here at Codex.
YOUR SUPPORT IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL
1. Take the Action Steps on the right side of this page
2. Share these emails widely with your contacts
3. Ask all of your contacts to get involved and sign up for our Health Freedom Alerts (on our home page, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org) when you forward our emails to them
4. Make a recurring tax deductible donation of at least $1 per week – more if you can afford it – to keep your health freedom team on the playing field!
5. Give generously (it’s all tax deductible, of course) to fund our ground-breaking special reports, the "Health Freedom Library" and full length DVD on Codex. The Health Freedom Library Special Report #1 on Compulsory Drugging in America is in product right now. So is the Codex movie. Donations of $100 or more will be acknowledged in the final version of the film.
It really is up to us, you see.
Yours in health and freedom,