Comprehensive Codex eBook now available for $19.95
This 118 page Adobe PDF eBook includes:
- The Natural Solutions Foundation’s proposed framework for trade in vitamin and mineral food supplements,
- Sample International Dietary Supplement Act,
- Article about nutrition and health by Dr. Rima Laibow.
If you wish to purchase the eBook by sending a check or money order, please send the check for $19.95 made out to “Natural Solutions Foundation” and send it to:
Natural Solutions Foundation
P.O. Box 722
Maryville, MO 64468
What is the Codex 2 Step?
It is a legal process any country can use to get out from under Codex restrictions. Codex guidelines (such as the Vitamin and Mineral Guideline adopted in 2005) are, according to the Codex Statute, “voluntary.” However, if two countries have a trade dispute the World Trade Organization (WTO) “presumes” that the guideline is the law between the parties UNLESS one of the parties has adopted another science-based standard.
So the 2-Step consists of:
1. Adopting a Guideline different from the Codex Guideline (our eBook as our alternative, vitamin friendly, Vitamin and Mineral Guideline in it) and
2. Adopting a national law based on that Guideline (our eBook has our Model Dietary Supplement law, based on DSHEA but more friendly to nutrients and nutrient claims).