Natural Solutions Foundation
DEFENDING THE FDA
This note is from one of our Health Freedom Warriors: “In case you are having trouble getting lawyers to volunteer to defend the FDA, it’s not that hard, really, for a well-trained lawyer to set aside his or her feelings, thoughts and humanity to just express the client’s inner truth. Sort of like channeling… Their case is practically ready-made, they’d just need to fill in the details. Basically it boils down to the following, which came to me in a dream… where I thought I saw a 40-foot stone owl in some dark Grove somewhere, acting as the FDA’s counsel and intoning…”
“Members of the Jury of our Peers,
1) You can understand that my client (the FDA) needed the money, and the only really good source of money happened to be the drug dealers. These drug dealers are not some kind of illegal street dealers selling deadly drugs on the street. Certainly not! We despise such people! No, they are highly respected pillars of business and civilization, selling deadly drugs in the medical system, where they are all legal, and recognized as advanced science. Fair warnings were given to the doctors and patients that these drugs would kill those who took them; it was never a secret to those who knew where to look for the information. My clients are, after all, legitimate businessmen and none of their fathers were charged at Nuremberg… well, hardly any of them.
2) Defendant Agency understands that the Earth today is way too crowded for the comfort of folks like us. Just ask any impartial source, such as, say, the Georgia Guide Stones, or any of the academics ensconced in their corporate-sponsored University Chairs. When you understand that even all our efforts during WWII and the Cold War, killing only about two hundred millions, barely slowed population growth (they just don’t die as young as they used to) you’ll understand that my client is actually performing an extraordinary public service by helping mother Earth escape from this crushing burden.
3) Doctors today are extremely tired (could it be their chronically poor nutrition — no, not possible, since we know scientifically that nutrition has nothing to do with health and well-being). So these duly licensed illness-care processors must be relieved of having to think so much. My client makes sure that doctors get to rest more, as under Obamacare we can now make all of their decisions for them. We run the national illness payment system. We give the docs the drugs they can use to stop every patient complaint. And if those symptoms get replaced with a more serious, more lucrative problem, well, aren’t you glad we’re there to help? Why study physiology and diagnosis when you can just read our suggested list of products and how to use them? You know, one product to suppress the symptoms of, say, heart disease brought about by a life of poor nutrition and little exercise, then another drug to cover-up the side-effects of the first drug, and on, and on, to our mutual profit. Ah! I get little tingles up my spine whenever I contemplate it… or are those mini strokes We have a drug for that too!
4) A few physicians don’t “get it” and insist on old-fashioned preventative medicine, avoiding toxic overload (as from vaccines and our other wonderful drugs) and eating wholesome food. The medical authorities usually take care of those malcontents. We make it easy for illness-care personnel. Now anyone can figure out which of those two paths is easier: work with us, or else… And if doctors are more rested, and less stressed by having to think all the time, they will feel better and prescribe even more drugs, which we know have been scientifically proven to not kill more than 150,000 American a year when properly prescribed in a hospital setting. Thus we are helping to raise the level of medical care one doctor at a time (well, actually one million doctors at a time, but you get the idea).
5) We have saved the nation millions of dollars by making it unnecessary to write the curriculum for medical schools. We offer this service in the spirit of humanitarianism, and we do it for free, showing young doctors how our drugs suppress any symptoms a patient may exhibit, so the doc doesn’t have to worry. Instead, the doc can prescribe more drugs to deal with side effects. You know, all drugs have effects on the body, distorting normal function, and those effects we are marketing are the “therapeutic effects” and those that we’d like to ignore are the “side effects” — you do see the logic in that, members of the Jury, don’t you?
6) We are helping young people to understand health at a far earlier age, by seeing drug ads every day on TV. In fact with improved access to drugs available for children of younger and younger ages, we are letting them actually experience the great enjoyment of being able to get rid of the confusion of growing-up without having to understand the cause. This can be the foundation of the wise life philosophy known as avoidance, which has saved millions of people countless hours of agonizing thinking and analysis, and replaced it with instant removal of any discomfort with pharmaceuticals and the deep satisfaction of unconsciousness. We do not endorse the use of illegal street drugs and deny that the culture of drug-taking, advertising for which we spend billions annually, has anything to do with the pandemic of drug use… and aren’t you relieved that there is no autism epidemic caused by vaccines and other toxins? The FDA has made that scientific finding which none may question. But don’t worry; we have plenty of drugs to keep those distracting autistic and otherwise neurologically damaged kids quiet!
7) My client has demonstrated an unswerving devotion to the greatest good for the greatest number of shareholders, by helping to eliminate those who will not be among that greatest number, in a way that is most humane to them, in spite of the fact that they are lower level life forms, compared to us, the initiated elite. If that is not compassion, let me know what is.
8) In short, my client, the FDA, should not only be acquitted of all charges, but should be recognized as the first ever US Agency recipient of the Nobel Prize for peace through euthanasia (albeit gradual in most cases). The agency is a glowing example of our Globalist Eugenicidal Agenda. This is obviously the most direct path to world peace.
And finally, my client reminds you to look for the wise bumper sticker (you may have seen it) that summarizes the most direct solution to our ecological problems. It says “Save the Planet. Kill yourself.” It was created specifically for members of the lower classes of humans (i.e. the 90% of whom we know are “useless eaters”). Such deep meaning, such eloquence! [Ah! Reminds me of when I was initiated into the Order… but that’s another matter.]
And, in case you, the little people, don’t have the guts to act on what that bumper sticker suggests, we, the elite, understand, and we’ll help you, through the actions of my client and its esteemed associated agencies and corporations, get it done.
Now if that’s not public service, there is no such thing. The Defense rests.”
Dr. Rima on the Globalist Eugenicidal Agenda